Our Vision is for:
Educational excellence with a strong Christian ethos where every pupil is able to realise their full potential and is prepared for life.
Our Mission is:
To support and encourage the work of academies in our Trust promoting Christian distinctiveness through excellent education of children and young people.
- To develop a strong culture of professional development amongst our teaching staff as the quality of education in our academies can never exceed the quality of its teachers
- To ensure that our academies are centres of excellence with a focus on the nurture and achievement of all their members
- To promote mutual support, encouragement and benefit between all our academies
- To develop future and aspirational thinking based on our educational heritage and to make use of the latest research in pedagogy and child development
- To foster, maintain and celebrate Christian distinctiveness in our schools
- To recognise and enable those who often remain invisible, through ethnic or cultural disadvantage, or through disability or poverty
- To ensure our academies have a particular vocation to the least advantaged to enable them through education to change their lives